top of page
& District Football Association
Player Code of Conduct
- Play for the fun of it, not just to please your parents or coach.
- Play by the rules.
- Never argue with the referee's decisions. Let your captain or coach ask any necessary questions.
- Control your temper. No mouthing off.
- Work equally hard for yourself and your team - thus your tea's performance will benefit, and so will your own.
- Be a good sport. Applaud all good play, whether by your team or by your opponent.
- Treat all players as you would like to be treated. Don't interfere with, bully, or take unfair advantage of any players.
- Remember the goals of the game are to have fun, improve your skills and feel good. Don't show-off or always try to get the most points.
- Co-operate with your coach, teammates and opponents, for without them you don't have a game.
bottom of page