top of page
Parent Code of Conduct
- Do not force an unwilling child to participate in soccer.
- Remember, children are involved in soccer for their enjoyment, not yours.
- Encourage your child always to play by the rules.
- Encourage your child that honest effort is as important as victory so that the result of each game is accepted without undue disappointment.
- Turn defeat into victory by helping your child work towards skill improvement and good sportsmanship. Never ridicule or yell at your child for making a mistake and losing the game.
- Remember that children learn by example. Applaud good play by your team and by members of the opposing team.
- Do not publicly question the referee's judgement and never his/her honesty.
- Support all efforts to remove verbal and physical abuse from children's soccer.
- Recognise the value and importance of volunteer coaches. They give up their time and resources to provide recreational activities for your child.
bottom of page